cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMUI_business Role is giving timeout but just with some users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community

we are facing some troubles in our SAP CRM System (7.0 EHP1)

Some users are reporting connection time out when they try to open a  Z crm view or business role, the thing is that other users witth the same BR and permissions don't have any problema to open the web view, until now the workaround to solve this problema is deleting the user with the problema and creating it againg from scratch after this the user can open the BR without problems.

We think that the problema is with a perzonalized configuration made by the user but we don't know how to clean it.

next are the screenshots of the error:

the user has two options of BR to select,

the BR tries to load

and after some minutes appears next error:

I don't know what could be the reason,

best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alfredo,

this means that the problem is not connected to personalization - the report does delete all personalization data for WebUI.

Please, do you have proxy server between users and the server?

Also, did you use any trace to see what is causing the timeout? Did you check, for instance in transaction SM50, where is the process "stuck"?

Did you find any ABAP dumps in transaction ST22 related to the timeout?

Regards,

Dawood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dawood

we did a test to analize  in sm50  next are the results:

while the BR is loading sm50 shows activity, I could see next reports running:

CRMV_LINKPARTNER                                                       3 MIN

RADBTDDF                                                                         3 MIN

CL_CRM_REPORT_EXT_ACTIVITY_H==CP                    1 MIN

CL_CRM_REPORT_SET_PARTNER=======CP              1 MIN

SAPLSZA13                                                                          2 MIN and timeout

after 600 seconds while the report SAPLSZA13 is running the system shows next error:

or: -5

Version: 7200 Component: ICM

Date/Time: Mon Oct 12 12:40:42 2015

Module: icxxthr.c

Line: 4313 Server: CSPSADCRM01_CRP_11

Error Tag: {-}

Detail: Connection to partner timed out after 600s

the thing is that in frontend the user can't continue due to timeout but in sm50 the report SAPLZA13 continues running 2 or 3 minutes more,

with this information I can see that the problem is with a configured parameter in 600 seconds but I don't care it,  what I want to know is why is taking this time to open a simple BR and why just happened with one user,

best regards

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alfredo,

as interminent solution, try to run for affected user report BSP_DLC_DELETE_PERSONALIZATION. Here, you can delete personalization for particular or even view.

If this helps, then it could really be problem of personalization.

Regards,

Dawood.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried with the report  BSP_DLC_DELETE_PERSONALIZATION without positive results ,