Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Idoc type for goods receipts

former_member671387
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a business requirement and want to send goods receipts posted in SAP data to third party system/Portal.

We have to update goods receipt document as well as goods receipt reversal document in third party system/Portal.

Can you please suggest which Idoc basic type, message type, process can be used in SAP to send the goods movement data  data  to third party system

We have tried by using Outbound idoc type MBGMCR01 and message type MBGMCR.

We are facing issue in determining the function module for the Process code.

Currently we have created a custom Process code ZGR_XXXXX and we have used standard function module ALE_GOODSMVT_CREATE.

But this function module is not working as per processing routine EDI_PROCESSING maintained in Output type.

Due to which we are getting below error in print message of material document and outbound idoc is not getting generated for Goods Movement.

No recipient found for the message type MBGMCR in the ALE model.  Please find attached screen shot.

Please suggest on this.

Regards

Sachin

Message was edited by: Sachin R

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to pick either EDI or ALE medium. It looks like you are trying to do ALE but configured output for EDI. That's just my guess since there is no actual screenshot attached.

For external system use ALE medium in both output type configuration and output in the document. Set up partner profile with type LS and also distribution model (BD64). The routine for ALE is the same, I think, just ALE instead of EDI.

4 REPLIES 4

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to pick either EDI or ALE medium. It looks like you are trying to do ALE but configured output for EDI. That's just my guess since there is no actual screenshot attached.

For external system use ALE medium in both output type configuration and output in the document. Set up partner profile with type LS and also distribution model (BD64). The routine for ALE is the same, I think, just ALE instead of EDI.

0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Thank you for your reply.

Please find attached screen shot.

Regards,

Sachin

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you maintain distribution model in BD64? That part seems to be missing. It is needed for LS partners.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have faced same problem, i already set message type MBGMCR, and basic type MBGMCR01, put ME, MLGR and ABI_AIDN_OUT in message control, but when i post good receipt, there's no output message. message error 'No partner profiles (message control) maintained'. I've distribute model BD64, with add BAPI GoodsMovement.CreateFromData.

So let me know if i have wrong step to generate outbound good receipt

Thanks in advance

Regards

Marissa