cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risks in a wrong generated simultaneous application

Former Member
0 Kudos

I explain my case, I configured the BRF to trigger simultaneous requests for each module, ie example, comes a new request to create a user with roles of purchases, sales and budget, the BRF here shoots 3 Approvals for different process owner.

The problem that arises is that the first owner of the process must complete analsis SOD generates all risks of different modules. As I can do so only will generate risks that apply according to your module?

Regards,

Freddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

do you have SOD VIOLATION routing rule activated. if so, how is your agent id determined for a risk? ideally, RISK OWNER is the agent id. So, the particular Owner of the risk will receive his own risk only.

If you have set parameter 1071 as YES, then risk analysis result is given at the first stage of the path itself. So, could you provide your path/stage details.

So, each approver of the first stage, will see all the Risks that are there for the user, through all the roles.

regards

plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer. I have not configured routing rule for SOD violations, have only the rule set to approvals by owner according to the roles module, eg "ZC: ERP: 0AA". Also check the that parameter 1071 and have value NO. that I can do to make the first approver not see all the risks are on the user if not only those owed pertener according to the role ?.

Regards,

Freddy

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, standard routing rule id calculates risk analysis  on all the roles. however, you can use a custom initiator rule where Risk analysis function is called through procedure call, in BRF+. Input to the   function is a particular(as per process area) role to it, instead of Request no.

Thereafter, read the risk analysis result, through table operation, and in decision table route it to a particular path/agent(Role owner)

could you try this.

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban

Thanks Plaban, the BRF + I have built with the table of decision is this, please can guide me more on how to build or modify the BRF.

Regards,

Freddy

plaban_sahoo6
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

as per original question, you wanted to route risks(and not roles) to respective process(or SOD) owners. however, risks can be cross-process area or within the same process area. Same process area risks will involve its(process area's) roles only. So, i had suggested to perform Risk Analysis, as per process area. Rolls belonging to 1 process area can be retrieved from table gracreqprovitem.

Therefater, input this retrieved data(through DBLookup), via procedure call to function module, so that you get risk analysis result, as per process area

Regards

Plaban