Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Issue for /CPMB info cubes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiall,

I am trying to display the data for the standard BPCinfocubesandiamgetting the below error message.

theanalysis authorization has the object 0TCAIPROV turned on for "authorization relevant" and any infocube mentioned in the analysis authorization seems to grant access to display data in RSA1 only when 0BI_ALL is granted to the role. if i remove the 0BI_ALL, I am unable to display data in RSA1 and the above error message shows up. we want to restrict access to a specific cube for certain users and the rest of the users can have all access. how is it possible to achieve this requirement ?

3 REPLIES 3

niteshgupta87
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

First find out what all (authorization relevant) info objects are needed for the /CPMB* cubes. Then make sure that your analysis authorization includs all thesse info objects as well, along with below:

0TCAIPROV

0TCAVALID

0TCAACTVT

If still you face the issue, get a trace in RSECADMIN and analyze that.

Regards,

Nitesh

former_member228522
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Please check in SU53 t-code for the same.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Rahul

If you have limited analysis down to S_RS_AUTH with 0BI_ALL then the quickest way to find your gap is to run a trace via RSECADMIN. You'll find the missing RSD1 auth relevant characteristic/navigational attributes that the cubes require and be in a position to build an analysis authorisations for your requirements

Nitesh is pretty much recommending this. He's provided the 3 mandatory characteristics that you need.

Regards

Colleen

@Deepak - SU53 won't help for an S_RS_AUTH issue. At best you'll see failure on 0BI_ALL since it's checked before analysis authorisations are evaluated.