cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CT520 check configuration issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using 6.0.4.18 in production system.

We have BOM row material 2000 /version 1 with assembly operation XXX. Then this BOM row has as alternative material 2000 / version *

Operation XXX is special operation. In special operation routing we have pre_complete activity hook CT520.

CT 520 is configured to have CHECK_ALL_COMP_LAST_OPER as FALSE everything else is TRUE.

When starting SFC on XXX and assembling main BOM comp  with POD everything works nicely. When using alternative component we get error of missing comp when trying to complete:

Check Config for "4000_05" reports 1 missing  (2000/1), 0 excess, 0 Non-BOM and 0 test part components (Message 13920)

And when assembling with webservices and trying to complete SFC with webservices we always get the same error msg.

However in as-built summary the component is assembled in all cases.

I tested the same scenario with test environmnet 6.0.4.35 and there everything works perfectly with POD and webservices.

Can this be something that has been fixed after 6.0.4.18? We cannot upgrade our production environmnet in near future and we would like to know if this is a known bug or do we have something else wrong?

I tried to look for SAP Notes but without success.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Petri,

We've seen similar behavior in 6.1. Could you check if enabling Enable BOM Alternate Use checkbox on Component Details (Alternates tab) in BOM Maintenance makes any difference.

Regards,
Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have this box checked because we need to use alternate components.

However unchecking does not help either. The behaviour is exactly the same

Br,

Pete

0 Kudos

Hi Pete,

If you have a chance, please, re-test the scenario in your test system on the newest available patch. However, I do not see a Note against this problem and cannot confirm it helps. So, you may feel free to open a support incident against it for deeper investigation.

Br, Alex.