Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to deactivate the Standard BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need to deactivate the BADI implementation , BAdI name is "HRASR00AUTH_CHECK" in this i have three implementation. so i need to change the Runtime  behavior of one of the BAdI Implemetation. I tried a lot but i am unable to get it . please help me,,,,

for more information see the screenshot

for other custom BAdI implemetation i can do this on se18 itself  by  following step.

se18

BAdI name

utilities -> overview-> choose the implementation from the implementation list

open the implemetation

clicking deactivate icon on the top of the tool bar ...

But for this am not getting that page . please help me out. AS of now the BAdI Implemetation runtime behavior is "IMPLEMEMTATION IS CALLED" i need to change this to like screenshot.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sazees,

You can't deactivate a standard BADi.

Cheers,

Varun

Juwin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure you can (to an extend). Have a look at this table: BADIIMPLENHCUST.

Thanks,

Juwin

former_member185587
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sazees Kina,

I hope you are trying to deactivate the implementations of custom BAdI implementations.

Did you try to open all the implementations in SE19 and deactivate the check box which says "Implementation is active"?

Regards,

Kiran

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sazees,

Just a thought, have you checked if there is any Enhancement POINT or SECTION available in this standard BADI for that particular Implementation.

Al though this is not good to change standard code flow until its too necessary and we dont have any other option to achieve our target.

You can use SECTION Enhancement on top of this Implementation so that this code will be skipped at execution time.

Please have look to my post:

Enhancement Framework | Abhishek

Hope this will help.

Thanks-

Abhishek

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check with SFW5 if EA-HR is switched on, your screenshot seems to implicate that it's not the case, so you cannot use/activate/deactivate this implementation, is this the correct screen?

Regards,

Raymond