Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find the old dates of planning in the order

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please i have a question, when I change the planning ( basic start & basic end ) in the order, is what it is possible to find the old dates ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mika,

In fact this is a good question for me. Though Maria's reply above seems like answered the query, but here is an observation. That is we are getting  change document for the Basic finish date. We are not getting Change documents for Basic start date/time and  for the Basic finish time. So someone can throw light on these specifics.

KJogeswaraRao

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There are a few fields in the order header that do not create change documents.

In the past we have used user-exit IWO10009 (at order save event) to create change documents for these fields.

If the BST and BET are such fields, then the above suggestion will work fine.

Talk to your ABAP Team who should be able to help.

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

After the changes is done wrt dates, Goto IW32 and select Extras-->Documents for Order-->Action Log.

Regards,

Praveen

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

If you change the dates and save it, it will be recorded in change documents.

If change documents are activated, you will be able to see it in the order Extras - Documents for Order - Action log

Regards

Terence

YBS
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Please how can I do that?

Regards,

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mika,

To activate the change docs below is the SPRO link

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Maintenance and Service Processing - Maintenance and Service Orders - Functions and Settings for Order Types - Define Change Documents, Collective Purchase Requisition, MRP relevance

Tcode : OIOE

For the Order Type - check Order Status change data, Change document and Operation Status change document

Also refer note 441323, some fields are not activated due to performance issue, but still you can do, which is explained in the note. Check with your abaper.

Regards

Terence

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The thread is on the OIOE levels since 1st reply was received to this query. The issue we are talking about is this OIOE setting does not give the results asked for as I explained in detail in my previous post. If we are suggesting some SAP Note, it will be better if someone worked with it confirms saying 'yes, with this note the desired results would be achieved'.