Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_PLANNEDORDER_CREATE ADD NEW FIELD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Now  i have a problem, when i want to use  BAPI_PLANNEDORDER_CREATE .I need add a new field from   standard structure . I want to know how to do it ? 

THANKS EVERYBODY!

FROM  CHINA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try,

Check the Implicit Enhancement in BAPI,

Hope it helpful,

Regards,

Venkat.

6 REPLIES 6

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try,

Check the Implicit Enhancement in BAPI,

Hope it helpful,

Regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

Thanks for you help.  I  find a new way to solve this problem !  I  want to share with you,  IT is very easy! But not apply to any situation. 

first you can use standard BAPI fuction! then find the new field in which DB TABEL .and updata data new field' s value after BAPI function commit work!

0 Kudos

Hi,

Updating the standard table is not good practice, try  to add a field in  bapi  structure & table , debug the bapi weather values filled, if you   cant find the solution using enhancement copy the bapi to z .

You are doing work twice.

Hope it helpful,

Regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestions,

But I find some BAPI can support add fields becase THE BAPI's interface have  structure'field EXTENSION2.You can add field what you want in it.  BUT not all of BAPIS have this filed(EXTENSION2), for example :

0 Kudos

Hi,

But in Bapi  their is no  extensions available.  so i suggested to try enhancement.

Regards,

Venkat.

0 Kudos

OK.Thanks for you advise. I will try it for next time.  Thanks.