Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment BOM

former_member186967
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have maintained Equipment BOM for all Equipments. Now while creating maintenance order, In components tab we are clicking the List tab to get BOM list. since for some equipments list is more than 500 it is difficult to  scroll and select the component. Is there any way to search with description or sort string within the equipment bom in maintenance order screen?

Please advice me.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

Found a temp Solution.

In the below screen find is disabled.

I have changes the Parameter in User Profile and deactivated tree, Now we can see that find buttons are enabled and Ctrl+F is also working.

Regards

Ramesh

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ramesh,

That is a good question. Seems no answer is available. Did you observe a thing?  When we are in the structure screen containing a BOM,  an icon is added to the application toolbar. .  Search through this is possible if your materials are classified.

Let's see any other learning points from other friends.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

former_member186967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara Rao

Thanks for your response.

Our materials are not classified. So it is not possible. I have tried it.

Regards

Ramesh

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ramesh

I don't access to a system right now...

But you may want to consider structuring your BOM into a multi-level BOM by use of the IBAU material type (assembly).

Maintenance Bills of Material (CS-BD/PM-EQM-BM) - Plant Maintenance (PM) - SAP Library

PeteA

former_member186967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PeteA

Already we are in Production server. All materials are uploaded. Also BOM is uploaded. So I am trying to search a solution which can be applicable now.

Please suggest me.

Regards

Ramesh