cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDL Document not getting generated in PRD server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had created a web service in Development server and generated a wsdl url through SOAMANAGER. I then transported the service definition to testing server and manually created binding there. The consumer was able to consume both the web service (development & testing server). I then transported the service to production server and manually created binding here too, in the same manner. Now when i m trying to open WSDL document for selected binding, I am getting error as  "Requested Web Page Cannot be Displayed".

I have checked the service in SICF and it is in Active mode.

Kindly suggest as how can this issue be resolved.

Thanks & Regards,

Navami

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navami,

did you try to check the generated class or the function Group you are using and see if it contains Syntax Errors due to data elements or structures missing?

Otherwise we Need more Infos. Where do you get the error? Is there an error number? How did you create the web Service?

Best regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dirk,

Yes I have checked the function group. There are no syntax errors.

Steps followed to create web service:

1. Created a RFC enabled function module

2. Utilities -> More Utilities -> Create Web Service -> From Function Module

3. Created Service definition using Enterprise Services Wizard

4. Activated the generated service definition

5. TCode: SOAMANAGER

6. Service Admin -> Web Service Configuration -> Service Definition

7. Created binding for the service

8. After successful creation of binding and activation of the service, a WSDL URL is automatically generated

9. When we open the WSDL Document, a XML file is generated.

Issue being faced:

The WSDL Document is successfully getting generated in Development and Testing server. But it is not getting generated in Production server. The hostname present in the production WSDL URL is of web dispatcher.

Thanks & Regards,

Navami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Navami,

do you have a different System Setup on prod? Maybe a load balancer or something? From what you wrote I'd think that the System somehow finds the wrong Server. But I cannot help you on this Topic otherwise.