cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP transaction / report to get all BOM material list

Former Member

Hi ! all,

Is there any single report or any SAP transaction to get all BOM material list ??

I have to run SQVI . We have 3 level BOM items. I want to get display of all .

e.g. Finish material

Hard Blank

Soft Blank

Raw material ( Steel Bar )

So this is for single finish material.

How I will get BOM list for all finish material ( 15000 material codes ) ?

Please suggest.

Thanks.

Regards.

KISHORE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

U can also try on Tc:CSMB.

Regards,

VINODH

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member

MAST contains your material to BOM cross reference.

STKO is the BOM header.

STPO is the BOM detail.

If you can write a SQVI, you can write an actual query to do the drill down for you.

Steven M Engel

Former Member

Hi,

In Table MAST you will get Plantwise material list for which BOM exist. In CS11 you can explode BOM to get all the components of BOM

Regards

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Use the tcode CEWB to display all the BOM list. Select "BOM_ITEM" as an work area, in print view, you can add/remove the fields by using change layout option. There is an option to download the list as an excel. Hope it will help to you.

Thanks

sjeevan
Active Contributor

SKA SKA wrote:

Hi Kishore,

Use the tcode CEWB to display all the BOM list. Select "BOM_ITEM" as an work area, in print view, you can add/remove the fields by using change layout option. There is an option to download the list as an excel. Hope it will help to you.

Thanks

That question was asked more than 5 years ago, I don't think the original poster is still looking for an answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no standard sap report for that.

You have develop a Z report only

Regards

Ranga

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard report in SAP to explode BOM for a material list. We created a Z report for this purpose. It behaves the same way as CS12, but for multiple materials at Plant level.

Can you create a multi level drill down query using SQVI without writing any ABAP? We went for the custom report thinking this is not possible via SQ01.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I could not do the looping needed in SQ01/SQ02 to get this information. Not sure if limitation of tool or user.

I have not been able to add ABAP to SQVI but I have been adding ABAP to SQ02 to get additional information that is needed.

Steve

Pratik2228
Participant
0 Kudos

hey can u give ur z report for reference

it will be a great help

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Standard transaction SAP to see all the BOM's in System, SAP Query is one of the solution