Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Re Transport Request for Org.Units

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

I created Transport Request for Organizational Structure of CRM successfully at DEV 100 through Transaction Code: SE38 Execute report RHMOVE30. Then i transport that request successfully to DEV 120 via SCC1. After transport i checked at DEV 120 and i found replication of Org.Structure successfully from 100 to 120.

I lost the Transport Request and now i want to transport to QAS. Can you guide me how i can create re transport request frm DEV or is there any other logic through which i can replicate it to QAS directly.

Please Guide

Thanks 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member259099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Syed, You can use PFAL transaction to send that request to other system. But first you had should handled the prerequisites on best practice document #C05. http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv12007/CRM_DE/BBLibrary/Documentation/C05_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc Best Regards, Orkun.

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Aydin ,

Thanks for reply

My req is not related to an Integration of HR Org Model . Org Model has been created independently on SAP CRM without any integration . I am facing problem in transport at QAS b/c i miss the transport rqst .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed

Repeat the steps you performed on Dev100 with report RHMOVE30

Then transport across to QA, no need to repeat for your development clients.

Regards

Arden

former_member265307
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arden ,

Thanks for reply

I tried but could not find any clue for transport .Please refer enclosed screen short and advise.

Thanks