cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to do Archive/deletion in sap pi7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have performed archiving/deleting the XML Entries in PI with th the help of the below blog I have scheduled archiving and deletion jobs in PI 7.1

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e0afdd69-a8a7-2d10-7e9a-cbf6fa21c...

First  time I could able to archived and deleted around 30 entries successfully in PI System. Second time we have performed same procedure but its not archived and showing job status message as 0 XML message archived.and even I set the master table SXMSPMAST status  as 'ARCH' .

Could you please anyone advise on why the rest of the messages are not archiving we have around 2000+ entries .

Thanks,Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

claudia_liszy
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

the URL is not working and is pointing to an outlook website.

I can only guess here: Have you set up the right parameters in SXMB_ADM, for example when messages are marked as deleted?

Kind regards

Claudia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

in SXMB_ADM i have configured correctly.Today again i have tried only for deleting xml message and there are around 70417 xml messages found in my PI system.Today, the job scheduled for deleting the messages is completed successfully and from the log, I could see that only 562 messages are deleted and the remaining messages are not deleted.

Could  anyone please help us in analyzing why the remaining messages are not getting deleted?

Thanks in advance..

Kind Regards

Venkat