cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I delete "floating" infotypes for deleted PD objects?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have some positions and org units that were deleted incorrectly.  IT1000 and 1001 were deleted, but these are still some other infotypes for these objects that exist.

When I try to delete these "floating" infotypes (for example, IT1013  & IT1005), I get an error that the object does not exist.

Does anyone have any advice on how to delete these infotypes?

Thanks

Laura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

A workaround solution is to do it through SE16 using debugging.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

These objects were created in error and the "floating" infotypes are being reported on in some reports.  Re-creating IT1000 again requires me to activate an external number range (in the same number range as internal number ranges) and it becomes an audit issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, understand your situation a little more now.  Have you tried transaction code RE_RHRHDL00 to delete these items?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried this transaction code, but because IT1000 does not exist, nothing is deleted because the system cannot find the object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, how about transaction code RE_RHRHDC00?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This transaction does not work either. Nothing is deleted because the system cannot find the object.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's unfortunate!  Well, unless anyone else knows of another way, sounds like you might have to go the dreaded route of recreating IT1000 in order to delete these objects.  I mean, apart from attempting to delete these items directly from the database tables, I don't know of any other way at this point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I'm not mistaken, you would have to restore the values in IT1000 and maybe even IT1001 in order to delete these OM objects completely.  Now, my only question would be the reason you need to delete them?  Typically, OM objects no longer needed should be delimited and not deleted, unless they were created in error and never used.