cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXIT_SAPLRRS0_001 not triggered for i_step =2 , only for i_step =3 its triggering

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a customer exit variable in bex (not ready for input) based on Fiscal Period. In the selection screen of bex i have fiscal period (from input variable)  and currency type.

I have implemented the EXIT_SAPLRRS0_001 where I just put a hardcoded breakpoint. Now after i execute the bex , the debugger is hit only once overall (after i give the selection values in the selection screen). Inside debugger ,it shows i_step value as 3.  After that it shows the output of bex but debugger is not hit for any other value of i_step

Now i have to write the code for i_step = 2 since I need to decrease the period by 1 for my customer exit variable but the exit is not getting triggered itself for i_step = 2

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

You started the discussion with:

"I have created a customer exit variable in bex (not ready for input) based on Fiscal Period. In the selection screen of bex i have fiscal period (from input variable)  and currency type."

Do you have two Variables for Fiscal Period: one of type "manual input" and one of type "customer-exit"?

If that is the case, then I suggest to remove the "manual input" Variable and make the "customer-exit" Variable "ready for input". Write a small piece of coding for i_step = 1:

IF I_STEP = 1.

C_CHECK_AGAIN = 'X'.

ENDIF.

The user can input on the variable pop-up but setting the parameter C_CHECK_AGAIN to 'X' will trigger the same Variable in i_step = 2. Now your coding will be processed.

Best regards,
Sander

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183519
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Regards,

Hitesh Gavande

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link , actually in that link , he is getting it triggered for i_step =1 ,3 but in my case its not even triggering for i_step =1 . Its directly triggering for i_step = 3.

Regards

Amber

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to decrease the fiscal based on the input then you should use the i_step=2 in your customer exit code..

Can you post your code?

You may also use replacement path based on the input variable then just use an offset of -1..

Regards,

Loed

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

DATA:LOC_VAR_RANGE LIKE RRRANGEEXIT,
L_S_RANGE
TYPE RSR_S_RANGESID,
Z_CURR_PERIOD
TYPE /bi0/oifiscper,
Z_PREV_PERIOD
TYPE /bi0/oifiscper.

BREAK-POINT.
if i_step = 2.
case i_vnam.
when 'ZP_FPER'.
LOOP AT i_t_var_range INTO loc_var_range WHERE vnam = '0FISCPER'.
Z_CURR_PERIOD
= loc_var_range-low.
CALL FUNCTION 'RST_TOBJ_SHIFT'
EXPORTING
I_TIMNM             
= '0FISCPER'
I_TIMVL             
= Z_CURR_PERIOD
I_SHIFT             
= -1
*             I_EXTRA_PERIOD       = RS_C_FALSE
I_FISCVARNT          
= 'K4'
*             I_INFOCUBE           =
IMPORTING
E_TIMVL             
= Z_PREV_PERIOD
*           EXCEPTIONS
*             NO_FISCVARNT         = 1
*             OUT_OF_RANGE         = 2
*             NOT_NUMERIC          = 3
*             WRONG_CLIENT         = 4
*             INVALID_FORMAT       = 5
*             X_MESSAGE            = 6
*             OTHERS               = 7
IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.
* Implement suitable error handling here
l_s_range
-low = Z_PREV_PERIOD .
*            l_s_range-high = ZLSDAY .
l_s_range
-sign = 'I'.
l_s_range
-opt = 'EQ'.
APPEND l_s_range TO e_t_range.
ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.
ENDCASE.
endif.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is 0FISCPER really the variable name? or is it the object? You should replace 0FISCPER with the variable name you are using for your FISCPER..

Regards,

Loed

amber_garg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Adding to the above , I observed is when i remove the selection screen of bex query , the debugger hits thrice as expected with i_step = 1,2,3 . The moment I add selection screen , the debugger is triggered just once for i_step =3