cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material classification with plant as additional key

0 Kudos

Hello!

We want to clasify our materials with additional keys. Some keys are classic organisational entities like plant,

sales organisation and destribution channel another extra key would be country. We were abel to create the extra

classes with the extra keys, but couldn't find a way to integrate those in MM02. I managed to integrate the class

with the country as extra key in MM02, but I can not change the country field in MM02, so I'm maintaining data

with the field country empty.

Is there any way to integrate a class that has the key material number and plant in transaction MM02 with full functionality?

Thanks & best regards,

Horst

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Horst-Dieter Heitmann,

I have not completely understand your issue, it will be easy to reply if you can add and example with values also mention what are the desired results.

You can use standard SAP MM03 search for searching material based upon plant assigned to material.

If you just want to add country and material as characteristic in one class and want to search material based upon that , create these 2 characteristic and assign them in class , attach this class in classification view.

With this you will be able to search material based upon country .

Thanks

Ritesh

0 Kudos

Hello Ritesh!

It is not about additional charactereistics, that of course a I can do. We have a class with the key material number and country. A characteristic in the class would be "drug: yes or no". (So the same material is a drug in some countries in others it is not drug.)

We are able to build a class and I can maintain the class with the standard transactions for classification, but I con not maintain this class in MM02.

Thanks!

Horst

0 Kudos

Nobody has ever had a similar problem???