Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order - Operation level screen enhancement

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is it possible to create two custom tabs at order operation level (IW31/32/33).

User already using one enhancement tab for user fields. I need another another tab to maintain some more custom fields. Please suggest us.

thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajkumar,

• We have already discussed about user-fieds available in the standard Enhancement tab of operations through Filed key. (spro tcode OILJ). I know your requirement is beyond this.
  • I can also understand that you want additional fields either in the existing Enhancement tab or in a new tab if we can add one.
  • I haven't yet come across any solutions for this question. Also I know that no screen-exits are available. Perhaps same case with BAdis too.
  • In this situation, if some thing can be done, this would be through implicit enhancements by a skilled ABAPer.
  • I remember one member always said that he did it through screen-exit IWO10018, but unfortunately, no further guidance was provided.
  • I know you are struggling for the solution, so wish you get one soon, hopefully from the members who achieved this in some manner.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

1 REPLY 1

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajkumar,

• We have already discussed about user-fieds available in the standard Enhancement tab of operations through Filed key. (spro tcode OILJ). I know your requirement is beyond this.
  • I can also understand that you want additional fields either in the existing Enhancement tab or in a new tab if we can add one.
  • I haven't yet come across any solutions for this question. Also I know that no screen-exits are available. Perhaps same case with BAdis too.
  • In this situation, if some thing can be done, this would be through implicit enhancements by a skilled ABAPer.
  • I remember one member always said that he did it through screen-exit IWO10018, but unfortunately, no further guidance was provided.
  • I know you are struggling for the solution, so wish you get one soon, hopefully from the members who achieved this in some manner.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao