Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we use a Step like SUB-Total(Assessable Value) instead of using JASS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xperts

In Sales Pricing with Excise , I know that its not mandatory to use : JASS condition type. However, to update the Excise Base Value in J_1IEXCDTL(post J1IIN) & J_1IRG1(post J1I5) tables , can we use a step only like Sub Total(Assessable Value) Or Base Value for ED Calculation instead of using any condition type like JASS with Statistical indicator.

This step will be based upon inclusive or exclusive of any discounts applicable. If yes , pl let me know the steps to update the Excise Base Value with this .Pl advise

In case of MM(Import) pricing procedure, can we also calculate the Assessable Value without using any condition type ,however, just with a step which would get calculated on CIF + Landing charges as well.

Regards

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the difference between using a Condition Type in Pricing Schema and just using a step in the same instead of using a condition type in case we do not use any access sequence or manual maintenance for that statistical condition type?

0 Kudos

This is possible. As per my knowledge difference between condition type and step without condition type in pricing procedure is as follows.

1. You can give a value to Condition type. But a step can have only calculated values from procedure.

2. You can maintain manual as well as condition record for a condition type.

3. Condition type values are saved in tables.

4. Taxcodes always get value from condition types in Tax procedure.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

If thats possible , pl let me know how to update the Excise Base Value in J_1IEXCDTL(post J1IIN) & J_1IRG1(post J1I5) tables using a step only like Sub Total(Assessable Value) Or Base Value for ED Calculation instead of using any condition type like JASS with Statistical indicator.