cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Scenario Configuration

0 Kudos

Good day.

I am setting up the integration between ERP and TM via the WS/RM. When configuring used the guid "WS/RM Integration Guide for SAP Transportation Management" which contains links to Central Business Scenario Configuration

Create entries on the tab "Service Administration" by link "Integration Scenario Configuration":

1. I get an error message about the inconsistency of data to the TM_ERP_ORDINT_SE.

2. And also to set up Scenario error is displayed on the absence of a logical ports.

Tell me, please, what I'm doing wrong.

Regards

Marat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears

I have s another problem about ERP-TM integration by WSRM as below:

I have created the managed connection on TM system and it is OK , but there is a error for create new service group for Integration Scenario Configuration. ( BTW, I take ERP system  as central system) . Please help and advise.

according to <<TM_CG_WSRM_INTEGRATION_GUIDE_V_1.2 >>, I don't need to to following step since my ERP system SAP_BASIS is 75003.

Finalize Configuration of Domain System for Central System

You should provide this only if the Central System is also a Managed System and for NetWeaver releases below 7.40.

screenshot 1:

Assign IBC Reference CLIENT / CWD_200 / CWD_200 (ID = 0050569B31251ED69293E5A967FBC5ED) to a Domain System

I try to create domain system with ERP system, a another error message as below:

screenshot 2:

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem was solved after do configuration by t/c SLDAPICUST in each system.

0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marat,

WSRM configuration ECC to TM for Order Integration scenario, I am facing same issue - 'No logical ports found for the given service group and provider' how did you solve this issue?

Can you provide some insights how did you solve this issue?

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Marat and Venu,

I´m facing the same problem!!!!!

If I found something I ll let you know.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem. Anyone knows if that caused by incorrect config of "Create Logical Receiver Determination" or others?

I have applied the notes 2316667 but no response when run the WDA program.