cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio 2015

benniit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Please I'm suing Visual Studio Developer Version 2015 and I downloaded CRforVS_redist_install_64bit_13_0_14 but does not seem to load crystal report in the project. Is there anything I have to do which I'm not doing right? Could someone link me to the right place and download it? Thanks to all.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
benniit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Ji Hyeon

Many thanks and God bless you

benniit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Ji Hyeon

I downloaded the CRRuntime_64bit_13_0_15 and CRforVS_redist_install_64bit_13_0_15 since I'm using Win 10 64bit. I  have also installed SQL Data Tool but when I opened the Vb.net project, the crystal report does not show in the toolbox under Reporting folder. Only ReportViewer is there. When I go to Project, Add New Item and under Reporting only Report and Report wizard show. What could please be the cause? Thanks

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ben,

What you've installed are the runtimes - none of those provide the integration into VS - they're meant for use when publishing your application.

Go here:  http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7824.  Download and install the "Install Executable".  This will give you the integration into VS.  I would uninstall the runtimes prior to installing this.

-Dell

0 Kudos

And you may have problems if you do install both the CR for VS and the runtime if you don't not uninstall them in the reverse order. Maybe....

As Dell indicated....

Uninstalling one may break the other so you may need to do a repair on the one that is still there...

Don

benniit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Dell & Don

Many many thanks, it worked for me

Answers (0)