cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xml target issue...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a single table source to generate the XML target, I created nested schema and since XML should have only one root element I used row_gen transform to populate the nested schema columns, but I'm getting an error saying target rows not matching with source

Can some one please help me how to resolve this issue.

Here is my data flow

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bhanu_prakash37
Explorer
0 Kudos

Santosh,

I think you have created xsd in Query_1 , in case if it is right do it as below.

1.After Query_1 use one more query transform lets suppose Query_2 .

2.Open Query_2  from input schema drag Query_1 to output schema.

3.double click on XSD which you have created in object library and it will be (Query_1_nt_1) make it as Query_1 and make it as target.

hope this helps.

Bhanu

severin_thelen
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you look at the last screenshot, you can see, that target and source schema is not the same.

Is your target schema pre defined or could you create your target schema like you want?

If you have no defined target schema, I think, that you drag and drop the input schema into the output schema. So you created an additional layer (Query)_1_nt_1).

Regards

Severin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Severin,

Thanks for your reply, what I did was, from my Query_1 transformation I right clicked on Query_1 (schema out) and generated xml schema which generates .xsd then I imported that .xsd by creating nested schema file. When creating nested schema file I have to select a root element which I selected Query_1.

I'm not sure if I'm doing it right.

Thanks.

Sam

former_member187605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check out http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/EIM/The+Nested+Relational+Data+Model+NRDM for all details on how to deal with the NRDM in DS.