cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone. I have some questions with the schedule theme from CMC. I have an user that created some schedules for some reports. The user was deactivated from SAP BW and the CMC, but the schedules are active. Can i pass the administration of those schedules to another user without create it from zero?

Sorry for my english. Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in this case you can select the existing recurring job->reschedule->select the option replace existing schedule under the replace.

I don't think so you can change the owner without updating the recurring jobs.to avoid  these situations in future either schedule these one from administrator account or create some system users specfic to scheduling.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit, thanks for your answer. I have other question. Can i activate the user to stop the schedule? Because all the schedules is running with the name of the deactivated account and i don't know if your suggestion works well for my case.

Kind Regards.

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

what do you mean by to activate the user to stop schedule

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit. I talk about that the schedule that is running was created by one user that was deactivated. That user, put a remitent direction email that i want change. I don't know if making the reschedule take that changes and only will send one mail message from the changes that i make. Thank you very much.

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

try with one report rescheduling and see the impact.i don't think so mail will go to users untill next run time

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Amit. I coment you the results the monday.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I made some tests and all works well. Thank you very much for your help.

Answers (0)