cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segmentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created an Infoset by copying the standard infoset 'CRM_MKTTG_BP_ADDR' using the join operation BUT000 LEFT OUTER JOIN BUT020 INNER JOIN ADRC , BUT000 INNER JOIN BUT100, BUT000 LEFT OUTER JOIN BUT050 . I Created 2 data sources using the same infoset and maintained fm  CRM_MKTTG_PF_BP_TAB_TO_CP for one data source without maintaining for the other. When I am creating target group from the attribute list in the web ui I am getting different results for the data sources . The target group for data source with fm is not same as target group for data source without fm. Can you please tell me the difference. What does the fm do? Why am I getting the difference.

Regards

Geeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the function CRM_MKTTG_PF_BP_TAB_TO_CP is used for generating segementation elements based on relationships. Please refer to the online help:

Segmentation Based on Relationships - Segmentation - SAP Library

I therefore think that for the one data source with having the function module assigned you built your segments based on the contact persons of the selected organizations. Can you validate the same please?

You may find further information in the following note:

1629074 - FAQ: Segmentaion basis, Target group, Segmentation

I hope this explains the design.

regards,

Johannes

Answers (0)