cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Cancellation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a scenario is like, my production order is been automatically created while sales order is created (due to configuration). At the same point of time we are using a serial number concept for each item in sales order respective serial numbers are updated which can be viewed in sales order --> menu --> Extras --> Technical Objects

Say, in one case user did a mistake and wrongly updated serial numbers. Then the production order confirmation need to be cancelled and at the same point in sales order those serial numbers which are updated earlier also need to be deleted and if I conform again the new serial numbers need to updated by removing old numbers.

Is there any Standard process or User or Customer Exits or BAPI's to do this process.

Please through the flash lights on it asap. Its a urgent production issue need to be fixed.

Thanks & Regards,

Madhu   

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In this case better put Reason for rejection to sales order  so that the respective production order receives a deletion flag and the number of the production order is removed from the schedule lines.

Then create new sales order or new item inside the same existing sales order.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this won't satisfies our situation and there is no concept of creating new orders....

So any other solutions plz will be welcome....

Regards,

Madhu

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ne need to create new order you can create new line item in same sales order.

This is standard and part of best practice. Else you can so the custom develoment.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Can you be more clear on this please, bit elaboration need please....

Regards,

Madhu

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For you sales order item 10 but the Reason for rejection which has wrongly updated serial numbers.

then create new item 20 in same sales order  for same material and assign the correct serial number.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

I have a small question, to set the line item as a rejection I have to do all the goods movements reversals with respect to Production Order.

Then, I have to activate the respective Production Order with DLFL flag then only I can do the rejection in the sales order

But system is not showing/ allowing to do the activation of  Deletion Flag in Production Order

Reasons:

1) Authorization of DLFL

2) No Business Function was activated

3) Any other reasons?

Can you let me know what could be the cause for it plz...

Regards,

Madhu

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the error message are you getting?

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unable to do the Rejection in Sales Order line Item and
the message is "Production Order should be selected for Deletion" message no: V4179..

Regards,

Madhu

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check COGI and CO1P, COFC if you have any post processing record  clear them and then try the same.

Also refer the KBA   1883297 - PP-SFC : VA02 error V1 748 You cannot select assembly order xxx for deletion

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

I have tried with all the possibilities you said, but still not able to reject the line item in sales order and one more thing is there is no DLFL status is been activated in the order status profile.

So, what can be the best approach to resolve this plz...

Regards,

Madhu

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

1. Check the Production order status for goods movement(GMPS), PCNF/CNF and delivered (DLV). Cancel everything if those status are active, then try to put Deletion flag / TECO the order.

2. As Rupesh said, delete the line item from sales order and include as new line item then see the new production order being created.

Please let us know if for further information or your observation on this.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I done those all and had work around on that way as well but still the same issue..

Regards,

Madhu