SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA_Returns Letter form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts/Collegues,

My requirement is During the return lot posting FP09/FPB5 a letter need to be trigger with Returned Amount and Bank Charges? This letter and Returned cheque need to be courier to Consumers.

Could you please give me a overall idea how to over come this requirement?

It would be great if you could provide step by step

Thanks,

Abbas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abbas,

Standard SAP has already an in-built correspondence type,0001, for generating the payment returns correspondence.

Standard application form, IS_U_RETURN or IS_U_CA_RETURN_SF are already there which you can leverage for generating the Return letter.

You have to do these config in-

Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Basic Functions-->Correspondence.

Now you have to assign the application form for each of the return reasons for which you want to send the return letter.

Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Business Transactions-->Returns-->Configure Returns Reasons

AND

Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Business Transactions-->Returns-->Define Correspondence Form

Once the above config are done, then once the payment dishonor is triggerred, you will be able to see a entry in the table DFKKCOH against correspondence type 0001.

On executing FPCOPARA for the correspondence type 0001, it will trigger the application form and will generate the output in a spool/ flat file as per the requirment.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abbas,

Standard SAP has already an in-built correspondence type,0001, for generating the payment returns correspondence.

Standard application form, IS_U_RETURN or IS_U_CA_RETURN_SF are already there which you can leverage for generating the Return letter.

You have to do these config in-

Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Basic Functions-->Correspondence.

Now you have to assign the application form for each of the return reasons for which you want to send the return letter.

Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Business Transactions-->Returns-->Configure Returns Reasons

AND

Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Business Transactions-->Returns-->Define Correspondence Form

Once the above config are done, then once the payment dishonor is triggerred, you will be able to see a entry in the table DFKKCOH against correspondence type 0001.

On executing FPCOPARA for the correspondence type 0001, it will trigger the application form and will generate the output in a spool/ flat file as per the requirment.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply its working as expected.

Thanks,

Abbas

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Is there any way to trigger the letter on specific return ? In my case I want to trigger a letter on second return. I can see we have configuration for the same in SAP but even after changing this value I am not able to achieve that. PFA and provide your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rahul.

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

You have to first configure the no. of returns under the return reason under the SPRO Config-

Once you have done that, you will find two entries under the return activities for the particular return reason.

Now for the initial return activity for which you don't want to generate the letter, untick the "Create Correspondence" in the other activities.

However, for the Second return, have the "Create Correspondence" ticked.

Now maintain,both these entries under the SPRO config.-

The initial return will be 0 and the second return will be 1. and then you can test to see.

Thanks,

Amlan