cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tomcat Wily Connect - No logs and No Connect !!!

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to BO 4.1 administration. I am trying to connect tomcat to wily EM which is running in solution manager. I have followed SAP note 1438005 and the blog link but I am unable to get success. There is no logs generated at E:\usr\sap\CCMS\wily\logs location even I defined like the below

1. introscope.autoprobe.logfile= E/usr/sap/CCMS/wily/logs/AutoProbe_Tomcat.log
  2. log4j.appender.logfile.File= E:\usr\sap\CCMS\wily\logs\ Introscope-${my.property}.log

in the tomcat properties file. I have defined JVM parameters as well and restarted, still it is not generation logs or connecting to wily...already exhausted with lot of modifications in properties file and restarting the tomcat ... Please help me to complete this...

Where should I check now to identify the problem..I am attaching the properties file here. Thanks a lot.

Thanks and regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

both path's you show are syntactically incorrect (invalid) for any OS

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Denis,

Thanks a lot.

sorry, I missed : in the path.. is the below one correct? I can see in the profile path that "Non-absolute

# names are resolved relative to the location of this

# properties file". so it should take the either \ or / based on the OS? Please help.

introscope.autoprobe.logfile=E:/usr/sap/CCMS/wily/logs/AutoProbe_Tomcat.log

Kind regards,

Pradeep

denis_konovalov
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

provided the location exist - yes and your second path have space before file name....

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Denis,

Yes, I corrected the space but still no logs found. could you please give sample path for windows.

Thanks a lot,

Pradeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Denis and all,

I have executed AC tool for BO which went successfully as well as for TOMCAT I tried through tomcat that also successful. I had to follow the SAP note 1508421 - SAP SLD Data Supplier for Apache Tomcat then executed AC tool. all went successful.

Thanks a lot,

Pradeep

tamil_arasan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any update please??