cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected events EM web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

Is there any way to see (in EM web UI of FO display) unexpected events which are propagated from FU to FO?

Regards,

Vishwa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

Adding FU as System or Control will not help you or tell you if it's a propagated event or not.

You need to pick up that info from structure 'TOR_EXECUTION_INFO' comparing it with 'TOR_EXECUTION_INFO_BEFORE' and field is EXECINFO_SOURCE. Map this field to either EVM_HDR or ZEVM_HDR ( extension ) and enable it on EM UI.

Daniel's thread has details on where to add this logic.

Thanks,

Vishnu

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

I assume you are referring to the propagation of events in SAP TM, right. If such an event has been propagated from FU to FO in SAP TM, the first decision point is if this event should be sent to SAP EM or not. If you want to process (and see) this event for the FO Event Handler in SAP EM, you have to define an event type in SAP TM to send a corresponding event message to SAP EM. If the event message is sent, it will also be displayed on the EM web UI for this FO. If you want to have an indicator that tells you that this event originally was sent to the associated FU, you have to take care of this in your event type (e.g. event message parameter could be used). If there is no event type in SAP TM defined and therefore the event is not sent to the freight order EH in SAP EM, this event will only be visible on execution tab of the FO, but not on the EM web UI.

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Though I don't have event type extractor for DELAYED_FU, unexpected event (DELAYED_FU) event which I have reported from EM web UI on a FU is reported back to FO (EH) in EM, but surprisingly when I report DELAYED event on FO (Web UI) same is not reported back to EM on for the assigned FU's.

Do you have any Idea what is that in TM publishing DELAYED_FU event back to EM for a FO and why the same is not working for FO->FU.

Hope I am clear.

Regards,

Vishwa,

I

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

are you sure that the event DELAYED_FU is reported back from TM freight order to freight order EH in EM? Without having an event type in place for this, event message cannot be sent from TM to EM. Maybe it is reported directly to freight order EH from EM via shared tracking ID?

Best regards, Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel,

Sorry for the late update, as always - you are correct problem was with tracking ID's.

Now propagated events are properly posting in EM.

A BIG THANK YOU

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwanatha,

You can bring FU as control or system parameter and configure the FU field in Display through User Profile -> Display Profile.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

You can see that info on TM execution tab filed - Source of Exec. Info like propagated from successor or propagated from predecessor. By default, I don't think it will tell you on EM UI. You need capture this through custom solution into EM.

Thanks,

Vishnu