Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR05, mileage fuel expense details

shadab_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In pr05 , if we open a trip , we have an option to enter mileage ,fuel  expenses on top right corner. I wanted to know where these values can be found in database. I mean in which table can these details can be found. On clicking F1 i can see only the structure not the table .i have tried searching for it in ptrv_* tables,but no luck.Can someone please help. Also if there exists any bapi or function module which can get me these details ?

thank you.

Br, shadab

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Shadab,

If you save your business trip than the number of kilometers and the per diems for kilometer/mileage will be stored in statistic table PTRV_SHDR (PD_Mileage/M_Total)

If you approve and settle your business trip than you can see the mileage in cluster tabe KMVER.

You can check these results via transactions PRTE.

The settlements results for kilometer are stored in table ROT ( with wagetypes which belongs tor pd receipt FAK)

BR

Klaus

shadab_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for the reply.

Wanted to know one more thing : significance of version number in trip. What does it mean. It is stored in ptrv_rot_awkey. How this table is connected to rot and what is the use of rot table data?

Also in ptrv_doc_it we have awlin field, I assume it is line item of trip. But for 3 line items in trip I can see 3 records in ptrv_doc_it  with awlin having values 1 2 3 but multiple records in ptrv_rot_awkey with awlin varying as 1 1 2 2 3 3. What does this mapping implies.

These things will help on my requirement.

Eagerly waiting for my response.

Br, shadab

0 Kudos

Hello,

the version number of the trip is depending from the status of the trip.

If you create a business trip the version number is 099. It will not change if you apporve settle, transfer to FI and post the trip.

After this pcomplete process: If you change now and save again the posted trip: a new version 098 will be created. The reason: Both versions will be compared to find out the difference- this is needed for the posting process.

Example: receipt = 15 USD will be settled, transfer, posted to FI

I change now the trip and change the receipt amount to 16 USD.  The posting amount is now the difference: 1 USD (coming from the compare of version 99 and 98)

Otherwise: If you now delete the changed trip you will get back the version 99 of the trip with the first status (posted to FI).

Hope thsi clarifys the system behaviour.

BR

Klaus

shadab_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Can you also please provide some insight regarding my second part of question. Field awlin mapping in tables ptrv_rot_awkey and ptrv_doc_it.

Br Ibrahim

0 Kudos

Hi,

call transaction se16 with table PTR_ROT_AWKEY with a testpersonel number

You will find two different AWLIN lines.

Check the RUNID  (posting run number)

Call transaction PRRW with the RUNID. Doubleclick the result. Select Button FI/CO Documents

select from the pop.up the 'Accounting Document'. here you will find the Number of Line Item Within the Accounting Document.

PTRV_DOC_IT  refers also to the accounting document (comapre HKONT and LIFNR) with the accounts on the document.

Hope this helps further

BR

Klaus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is there any standard SAP report in Travel management which shows start kms and end kms of mileage details

thanks in advance

shadab_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

i found the correct table for the required question was cluster table pcl1 and the cluster region was TE.It contains ROT and EXBEL tables which provides the required data.