cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR05 trip details, additional info button, fields.

shadab_sk
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts,

In sap pr05 we have a provision to enter an employee number. press enter, all the trip details are shown. now select any trip and click display , the line items of trip are shown depicting the various type of costs incurred during trip such as breakfast lunch dinner airfare etc.

here in this screen we have the button called 'Infos', on clicking it a new pop up is displayed where you can enter business partners, document number ,reason etc. so i wanted to know where these values are found in the database. i clicked F1 and it shows me the structure name. I am not able to find the table for these fields. i have searched for these fields in most of PTRV_* tables but could find these fields. Can some one please advice where the fields can be found, Also if any bapi exists which can get me those fields.

Thanks.

Br,

shadab

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check transaction PRTE - this is a report which show up most of the data. (Transparent table but also cluster segments from Cluster TE)

Best regards,

Sigi

0 Kudos

Hello Shadab,

additional to Sigi's information.

The relevant cluster tables are tabel EXBEL (addition infos for receipts) and EDITOR (for trip segments)

You can see (after saving the buisness trip) such Infos also in table PTRV_SADD via se16

BR

Klaus