cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass notification/e-mail to all Employees without JAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

is possible to send a mass notification/e-mail to all Employees without JAM ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Gabriele,

Yes- this should be possible.  I don't think there is a direct configuration for this, but if you had a type of notification I think that could be configured to do this.  The notifications section in the administrator guide at help.sap.com will describe how to configure notifications:  Administrator Guide

- what do you think?

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer,

but i forgot to write that i need to send a mass notification inside Feed.

0 Kudos

Oh - Ok - then I have no idea!   Let me forward to a colleague and see if they can help!   I was wondering why you thought you needed Jam  - but the feed explains it

0 Kudos

Feeds are not designed for generic mass notifications.  Only people who follow person, or objects in C4C, get these feed updates (notifications). You may want to look at Email blast (in Marketing area) to send mass emails.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

preethi_bukke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriele,

From 1511 onwards, it is possible to add employees to Target Groups. From this as Kiran suggested, you can send e-mail blasts to the target group without any response options.

In the workflow rules, BO Promotions is also available. By choosing this, in the conditions Target Group can be selected. You may try this out as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Preethi