cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA extraction doesn't work after system copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our BW Prod system was copied to Quality. Also ECC Prod was copied to ECC Quality. Something went wrong because I lost all DataSources, Transformations, etc.

I transport FIGL 4 and COPA DataSources and transformations. FIGL works fine. But COPA doesn't. When I run RSA3 in ECC quality and try to check any records it runs like forever. When I go to BW Quality and do COPA delta init without data transfer it works. But delta extraction (delta, full repair) doesn't work. It runs until time out pops up.

Can you help please.

Thanks,

A.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ark,

Please divide your full load in parts. I mean based on fiscal year period just try to load it in parts.

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

final it got working. the issue ( I think was ) that after the copy COPA data flow still showed the entry to production system (when displaying data flow there was a message saying: "Object xxxxxx of type DataSource does not exist"). BDLS was ran again. I also reduced selection in the IPAK (thanks Bhavin!). And it works now.

Thank you all for your help.

A.

former_member181999
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ark,

This is a common error post system refresh.

Post system copy you have a series of step to be followed (In order to make the new system ready to honour your data requests).

Please find the list in the below urls.

Best wishes -Ashok