Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement for Tcode CAT02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to add description to the field WBS short text and cost center short text beased on the Receiver WBS element and cost center in the data entry area. (ie)

if i enter the Receiver WBS element and the cost center value and press enter, then the description should come in the WBS short text and cost center short text.

Please suggest a solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Santhosh

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you mean CAT2, if yes look for and read documentation in SPRO at Cross-Application Components, Time Sheet, Settings for All User Interfaces, Customer-Specific Modifications.

Then either add customer fields (CI_CATSDB, and some Customizing in Create Customer Fields) and fill those fields in enhancement CATS0002, or use the two SAP provided text fields and fill those fields in enhancement CATS0009.

Regards,

Raymond

DarshanShinde
Newcomer
0 Kudos

Hello Team, is it working fine? I had same kind of requirement but I was not able to find exact point where to add the field. and also not getting the screen which will have the field value to be populated

0 Kudos

Check also Enhancement CATS0005 (SMOD) if you don't use SAP provided fields.

But, first read SPRO documentation.