cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add standard field to migration template or mass data update?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to create a phone call list, but it is necessary to link the campaign ID to the phone call, I already download phone call migration template and Campaign ID field is not available on this. On the other hand mass data update doesn't consider this field either.

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Open an incident with the name of the customer, go-live schedule, and details of what is missing. It will be planned to be released.

Chempian1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rei,

I want to know how to add  extension field created through SDK into standard Data Migration Template.

Regards

Chempian Pontie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chempian,

Let me check with my development team and I will let you know, this is posible as we already did that for customer's template.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to add extension fields to standard components such as the migration temmplate, then you

1. If the field is added through KUT- use the further usage option to add the field to other places

2. If the field is added though SDK- add a SDK item to the SDK solution called a "Process Extension Scenario" (which is what happens behind the scenes when you do further usage in KUT). your sdk consultant will know how to do this.

Chempian1
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rei.

I do have another query as under:

In the Sales Order we have created few extension fields through SDK. The requirement is as under:

a) One of the extension field "Sales Type" can consist data like "TEST1" or "TEST2" or "TEST3"

b) If the field "Sales Type" consist data "TEST2" we want a checked Indicator in Sales Order View (OWL)

1 Is it possible to create the checked indicator (If the field "Sales Type" consist data "TEST2") through adaption mode?

2. If 'Yes' how can we do that and what is effort level?

Thanks & Regards,

Chempian Pontie

Answers (0)