cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read composition data using FM C1F2_SUBSTANCES_READ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo everyone,

I want the composition data of specifications (For example nutrition value composition - SAP_RMS_1012_005) for specifications. The values for the different composition are available in the table ESTVP.

i supose that I can read these compositions with the C1F2_SUBSTANCES_READ. But I am struck with passing parameters for this function mudule.

I gave the following parameters to the FM:

I_SCENAIO - 01

I_FLG_PROPERTIES = 'X'

I_FLG_PROP_DATA ='X'

I_FLG_PROP_COMP='X'

X_API_HEADER_TAB - a single specification key for the field SUBID

when i run the FM I get internal program error. Could someone please help me out?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

the use of existing APIs/BAPis in EHS are discussed e.g. in this document to a certain extent:

Without understanding the APis/BApis and there purpose and how to use them, you will not get proper solution.These APIs etc. are not "documented"well. Especially that you would like to use is not released for customer purpose

Without knowledeg of your business scenario and which data you really need; bno help is possible.

Hint of Niraj is helkping may be. In EHS classic you can use some suitable output variant to get the data. This can be done as well by "external" caller (not using CG02)

C.B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Premalatha,

I think that what you are looking for can be achieved using the standard SAP functionality from CG02.  Please look into using the Output Variant option.  Here you can pick the Composition you need the data of and have it output directlly into MS Excel.

Thanks,

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use BAPI_BUS1077_GETDETAIL by passing below parameters

Scenario : 01

FLG_HEADER : X

FLG_PROP_DATA : X

SUB_HEADER : table - Pass specification number to SUBSTANCE

You can find composition details under PROP_COMPONENT table.

Regards,