Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA ready, code inspector - Custom code in SAP standard

ptrck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello together,

we use the code inspector to find critical custom code to prepare the system for switching to HANA. I installed the functional_db variant and that works. But I have a big problem with the following: Code inspector didn´t work with SAP standard programms. But what about user-exits, enhancements and so on? There are many lines of custom code embedded in SAP standard (in our system ;-). Is it possible to check this code too?

Thanks and greetz

Patrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member226239
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just throwing an idea...

The custom code will be stored in the Custom package (whether it is user exit, enhancements, etc...), right? You just check the package and you are good, agree?

-Chandra

4 REPLIES 4

former_member226239
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just throwing an idea...

The custom code will be stored in the Custom package (whether it is user exit, enhancements, etc...), right? You just check the package and you are good, agree?

-Chandra

0 Kudos

Hello,

it's been a while since my post and I will left some further information here:

First of all: No, it isn´t done with package checking. If the main-programm is a SAP standard programm, the code inspector refuses to perform his work. Nevertheless there is a way through the object list selection which can handle with this problem.
But this is by far the better solution: 2251245 - ATC/CI: Checks for enhanced source code

First version from 30/11/2015

I hope this will help someone else too.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Thank-you very much for sharing this - 2251245 - ATC/CI: Checks for enhanced source code