Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C option to Escalate a Service Ticket

AndrewGriffin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have been asked if we can remove the escalation functionality from the service ticket in Cloud for Customer as this will not be used by the customer.  Is there a way to do this in fine tuning or configuration, or is the only option for the Escalate/De-escalate button to be removed using the SDK?

Thanks,

Andrew

• SAP Managed Tags:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AndrewGriffin
Participant
0 Kudos

There have been no responses on this so I'll have to assume it can only be done through the SDK - I'll close the message.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response Griffin.

Will check with the OpenSAP course too.

Then, I am able to create custom buttons in sales and other related transactions through SDK. But in case of this Service, I couldn't find the screen name or related information in configuration explorer of UI designer.

If I could find the path, then can do it through extensibility explorer. Pls suggest with your inputs on this.

Regards

Swadini S

AndrewGriffin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swadini,

It's "Andrew", not "Griffin", Andrew is my first name/forename and Griffin is my family name/surname. 🙂

I do not have Service in a Solution currently so I am unable to assist with the Extensibility Explorer sorry. 

I'd suggest posting a new discussion in SCN, and/or enagage the services of a C4C consultancy with SDK capabilities.  You can also try raising an incident with SAP but as it is unlikely to be a system issue they are unlikely to assist.

Good luck!

Kind regards,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Andrew. Will check and if I get idea will share with you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Andrew.

And for additional enhancement, I need to add new button in the service. Could you please assist me on adding new button to Service ticket through SDK.

Regards,

Swadini

AndrewGriffin
Participant
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Griffin,

I am also looking for the similar development. I couldn't find the Ticket screen in SDK configuration explorer pls help me with the technical details to enhance the Service Ticket screen through SDK.

Thank you!

Regards

Swadini

AndrewGriffin
Participant
0 Kudos

In the Business Role you can block the escalate action which may serve as a better option for you Swadini.

Thanks,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swadini ,

If you want enhance the standard Screen follow these steps , it will help you

1. Enhance the Std BO

2. Right click on XBO (std BO) and say enhance screen , here you have to select which screen you want enhance

3. then open the enhanced screen in UI designer and use Extensibility Explorer to modify the Std Screen.

Regards

Ravi

pushkar_ranjan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please leverage the dedicated SAP Cloud for Customer community at SAP Cloud for Customer to ask these questions in the future.

Thank you.