SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard FM to read data from DFKKZP & display at portal level ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to find out the Standard Functional module to read data from DFKKZP & display at portal level, could not able to find any for my self.

we are developing a report to display the customer payments as on current date  as a portal page from FI_CA contract account.

Thought of checking before going for Z.

Thanks in Advance.

anilaa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You could check fkk_get_last_payments.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You could check fkk_get_last_payments.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot William for the quick response.

what about the "ECP_PORTAL_ALV_PAYMENT_LIST"  ?

0 Kudos

Hi Anilaa,

FM, ECP_PORTAL_ALV_PAYMENT_LIST, is used for retrieveing the payments for R/3 accounts, as it queries tables like, EKKO, EKPO, PAYR, BSEG etc. under the FM, ECP_PAYMENT_LIST_DATA.

Moreover, if your objective is to retrieve the FICA Customer payments, querying DFKKZP alone will not suffice,as if a payment document is clarified partially to different contarct accounts, you will not be able to get the status of those from DFKKZP.

I would rather recommend you to query DFKKOP to find the clearing documents with clearing reason 01. These are geniune payments.

You also need to take into account the clearing reason 08(Account Maintanance)/15 (Auto clearing).

At times, the payments are cleared through FPMA/ FP06.

So check if the account maintaince/auto clearing document has been cleared by an incoming payment or not. If yes, these will also be part of customer payments.

You can use FKK_ACCOUNT_BALANCE_COMPUTE to retirve the clearing information for a FICA contract account.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,
Amlan

0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan..It really Helps.