cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Incorrect Mobile ITS setup?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Please any body let me know the configuration/or how to trigger other screens  in ITS mobile.

I have created all templates under one internet service.But only RF menu is triggered. But how to trigger other screens for transactions LM19,LM24 etc through this service.All the templates are generated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash Bal,

If you want to customize your RF menu to point to various other transactions- standard or custom, you can customize it in SPRO -: Logistics Execution -> Mobile Data Entry. All the options under here help you organize your menu as you want it and can be user-specific as well.

Under 'Define Menu Management', you can configure the settings for menu management and you can set up the menu sequence for a particular user. You can assign different "dynamic" menus or transactions to a menu.

If you have actual menus, these in turn are assigned either to further menus or to transactions.

To be able to distinguish between a menu and a transaction, you can choose a type.

In the 'RF Queue Management' you can assign a main menu defined here to each user. With this assignment, the warehouse manager is in the position to decide which user is to process which transactions.

For more information, you can refer to each individual help provided there or go here: Mobile Data Entry - Release notes 46A - SAP Library OR  RF Monitor - Mobile Data Entry (LE-MOB) - SAP Library .

Let me know.

Answers (0)