cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postings : assignment of business partner to contract is limited in time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a problem in SAP RE-FX . This case is about contract master data (RECN). I have a contract for BP "A", and i would like to change into BP "B" where in BP "A" condition already posted.

I changed the validity period in posting parameters tab also. But still I am getting the error 'Postings [From 29.09.2015]: assignment of business partner to contract is limited in time'.

Regards

Gayathri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gayatri,

For resolving your issue you need to check below points.

Step 1 : You need to assign 2 business partners in your contract – Partner Tab

( for this your config should allow multiple partners – check configuration Path - Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX) - Business Partner - Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context - Business Partner Roles - Assignment of Role Categories to Real Estate Applications - Make Settings for Roles per Object Type – here select your contract type and check under field “CAR” it should be more then  one, Then only system will allow multiple partners accordingly.

Step 2 :  Do not give any dates in  partner tab of contract for any customer/ vendor. (This may lead to error during saving).

Step 3 :  Go to posting parameters postings tab – select the time lines / dates as advised by Sudhir in the above post and assign the second partner under partner tab.( Attached image FYI…)

Then automatically that new date onwards new partner only will apply for all postings also.

Hope This may helps to resolve your issue.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have concern about the change of business partner wherein we want to change it at the mid of the month..sample BP A ends in Aug 15 and BP B commence in Aug 16.i did the standard posting time dependent but it seems the cash flow does not prorate the way it should be..the whole August is still to be bill in full for BP A..

We did a work around where in we cut the condition upto Aug 15 and create Aug 16..Then create new postings for company B and assign it to the condition Aug 16.

is there any other way to make the cash flow  split automatically without splitting the condition?

thanks for the help..

MIgs

0 Kudos

Hi Gayathri,

From posting parameter tab please select the business partner from the drop down of partner according to time depended.

Regards

Sudhir

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Very good explanation.

Regards,

Amar

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gayathri,

This is easy, see below screen shot for reference. Two partners in the same contract.

Regards,

Amar