Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add the Button in ie01 and il01

former_member445147
Participant
0 Kudos

How to enhance ie01 and il02 ,so i can added one button

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harish,

Because you have joined the forum very recently, please go through this post to know the proper way of closing thread:and do accordingly. I am giving this because the option you used to close the thread indicates that you did not get any help from the discussion.

KJogeswaraRao

8 REPLIES 8

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through my post for having user screen areas in Equipment and F/Locns:

and you can add these screen areas to any tabs as explained in this document. If you wan to have them in a separate tab then, take Tab 0060, 0100, 0105 Additional data tabs to the Standard view profile of Equipment and have these custom fields there.

KJogeswaraRao

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harish,

Because you have joined the forum very recently, please go through this post to know the proper way of closing thread:and do accordingly. I am giving this because the option you used to close the thread indicates that you did not get any help from the discussion.

KJogeswaraRao

0 Kudos

Hi

as showed above figure i need add the button ,where i marked boxed type ,

so im searching GUI exit ,can any one tell about that the GUI exit for ie01

thanks

0 Kudos

AFAIK there is none...

Call the transaction, then in menu : System, Status, and double-click on status number (e.g. SAPMIEQ0 E102   H, do you see any customer reserved key (e.g. +CU1), no...

So you have to go to implicit enhancement point, to change the SET PF-STATUS (analyze PBO or where-used of the status)  for your own, and in user_command module/form (analyze PAI) to manage it.

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi

Raymond Giuseppi ,I am not getting any reserved key on status number SAPMIEQ0 E102   H.

Regards

Harish 

former_member445147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Raymond Giuseppi , later i found the  reserved key ,but i do not know how to use it ,no one using that reserved key in GUI status

please can you help how to use it ,

Regards

Harish

0 Kudos

If you found a reserved key (+XXX where XXX are any character) you can look for the Enhancement that implemeent it :

• Customer Exit : browse table MODSAP with TYP = 'E' and MEMBER = program name + function code (no space)
  • BAdI : browse table SXS_FCODE with GUI_PROG = program name and GUI_CODE = function group

Regards,

Raymond

former_member445147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Raymond Giuseppi ,i checked both the option but did not find the enhancement for GUI exit for combination of both

Regards

Harish