Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Error while running ASKB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's

We have very hard time finding way out for this for following error

when I went all down in this error. It is mention about adding profit center in line item. But I am not sure how to do that. I tried different ways checking document from FI-CO-AA side. but I am not getting it. Following points needs to clarify

1. As per the error it mention that when user enter manually FI document he/she forget to add profit center but I checked FI document it has profit center

2. I run ASKB as background job too but still I am getting same error.

3. I checked Assets Account assignment in Ao90 that looks as user want

4. We have U accounts for Depreciation area 45 that have all required assignment as user provided for assets.

5. I am not getting when you run ASKB this posting is asking for profit center that I don't know.

6. As SAP error mention in Diagnosis about checking error message in table YHY1. I am not sure about it because I am not much ABAP person. I mention this issue to my ABAP team member but he is not here for some day.

Problem

Due to this problem we are not able to close period end for company code. Can any of you please explain or help me to solve this error ASAP.

Thank you

Mona

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mona,

Most likely you are getting this error as no profit center was assigned. Please make sure correct profit center is assigned for you to proceed.

Best Regards

Syrus Hossain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hossain

Is it possible if you can just provide hint where should I start looking for adding profit center see I am finding following difference.

madhusoodanan_ramachandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

Depreciation posting gets profit center based on the cost center assigned in the asset master.

Can you check following things in your system?

1) Is there any cost centers created without profit center assigned to it?  You may list them from ANLZ table and check in CSKS table whether PRCTR is blank or not.

2) What is the setting maintained in the transaction code ACSET ?

Best Regards,

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Thank you for your help.

here are setting information that you asked

1. Cost center are assigned profit center that field is not blank in CSKS. I checked both tables ANLZ

2. About ACSET

01 Cost Center Generic trans. Type APC Values Posting (Acct Assgnt checked mark)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry

further information

only 01 and 06 have account assignment object rest all depreciation area has no account assignment.

madhusoodanan_ramachandra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

I'm not getting the information that I'm looking for.  Please find below the setting for one depreciation area.

The second entry is also important.

Best Regards,

Madhu

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Tr. OKB9. Assign a default PrCtr for G/L Account. Maybe this will be helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that but the account mention in screen shot it is not Cost element

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Cost Center of Fixed Asset Master if there is an Profit Center assigned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. cost center has Profit center

2. Assets Master AS02: Don't have profit center assignment

3. Internal order have same cost center and using same profit center

michael_kozlowski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try to define a substitution for PrCtr. Check tr. OBBH.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to do that

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean I know substitute and validation but I am not sure how they will help.

Thank you