Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

job opportunities in SAP pp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is manoj kumar, I have done m.tech in biotechnology, at present i am working for hetero drugs. I want to do certification course in SAP pp module and look for jobs in that field. Can any one about future scope, jobs in this field, and also help me out how to certification course in this module.

Regards

S manoj

5 REPLIES 5

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Regarding the Institute, Please go through my Blog.

http://scn.sap.com/community/career-center/blog/2015/08/13/best-institute-for-sap-training

If you think, you will get job after certification easily then you are wrong.

Certification adds value but there is no job guarantee.

Opportunities in PP is less compared to SD,MM & FI. However if you have PP Business Knowledge and your passion is PP then go for it.

Learn SAP well and gather as much knowledge as possible and practise in Demo system daily and apply for jobs but never leave your current job untill you get a new job because getting a job for a fresher in SAP is difficult.

All the Best.

Regards

Shaik

shaik_sajid
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Certification can be done in 2 ways.

First you can pay a big Amount of 2 or 3 lakh INR to SAP PARTNER Institutes and they would give class room training and materials and then through them you can write certification exam.

Second, you need to be working for a SAP Partner company or a company where SAP is implemented and there are few more conditions.

Regards

Shaik

0 Kudos

Dear sir

I am a sap mm end user, having 2+yrs of exp in SAP MM module.

i need to go head to improve my skills don't know what to do.

if you go and ask for partners institutes fee range in huge margin, local

institutes not worth in pratical training.

please suggest your thought to improve my level

thanks in advance

PREM

india

0 Kudos

Hello sir,

Thank you very much for your replay. i have chosen pp, since i  have been working in production department. which module willl be best for person like me having zero knowledge in SAP, fresher.

0 Kudos

Hello Manoj, since you are having domain experience in Production/Manufacturing PP/APO modules could be good choices for you. Again as mentioned earlier certification alone may not guarantee direct job in to SAP field. It will be an added advantage for you. Market is very competitive these days! What I can suggest you is, you should first try to learn the basic data entry transactions in your organization if they have implemented SAP. You can thus get some exposure to the actual transactions and what SAP is. With this experience as end user and certification (if you go for it) would at least make your profile sound on the paper.

I wish you good luck!

Anand