Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI B2B Dashboard

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I know SAP has released a EDI B2B operational dashboard in the latest patches of PO 7.4 and PI 7.31.

Can someone please share sample screenshots of the dashboard, if you are already using them?

I could not find any documentation around the new dashboard. (I know e can use the regular message monitoring tool also, but I wanted to have a look at the User Interface of the B2BMON tool.

Please share your experiences/ screenshots about it.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please have a look at https://scn.sap.com/thread/3724672

That will answer your question.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

I am able to view the b2bmon screen, but I am unable to get any messages in this tool.

The B2B messages I can see in A2A monitoring with B2B Acknowledgement tab in the log, but when I am switching to B2B view, its showing no messages.

Can you please let me know if I need to enable or change some settings?

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava

HoHi-cbs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nidhi,

you have to insert the EDISearchParametersModule in the module chain of the corresponding channels otherwise the messages are indeed not visible in the B2BMon. You can find examples in the blog from Alexander Bundschuh:

Regards, Holger

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

Thanks for your inputs.

I tried adding the modules, but I am facing following issues -

For Inbound

---------------------

1) Adding in sender AS2 channel - message is failing at partners end, not reaching PO.

2) Adding parameter in EDISeparator channel - not working, A2A view I can see the message but cannot see in B2B view.

For Outbound

----------------------

Adding in Idoc Sender channel , cannot see in B2B view. It is visible in A2A view only.

Please guide over this.

Thanks,

Nidhi

0 Kudos

Are you still facing the issue ?

nidhi_srivastava22
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Appala,

For inbound we can see the messages in B2B view but the Idoc number and Document Number are still not getting displayed.

Raised a separate post -

But, why the B2B view was not visible before is still not clear to me.I didn't changed any settings, just played a bit with modules and it started displaying. Please help me to clear this.

For outbound we are still struggling, unable to see the messages in B2B view. Do we need to include any modules?

Please help with your inputs.

Thanks,

Nidhi Srivastava