cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of SAP RE-FX Add-on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have been given a task to install SAP Real Estate management Add-on on my company's IDES ERP6.0 EHP7

Component: RE-FX (SAP Real Estate Management)

Please help me, what are the Pre-requisites to install this component and what are additional components are required  for this add-on

Please let me know, this component is based on SAP ERP or SAP CRM?.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John Peter,

Pls note that SAP REFX is a separate module in the existing ECC system only. It’s not in CRM.

There is a additional  functionality called TRM( Tenant Relation ship management) its a new add on designed for REFX & CRM,  if you want to use TRM also you need to install it in CRM and link the CRM & ECC systems, but its not mandatory to run REFX.

But if you want only REFX module without TRM you need only ECC system, To activate the REFX module in ECC system pls make sure the below points are activated and you can refer the SAP HELP document as given below for the same.

Activation of SAP  ( REFX ) Application :
Required NodesT. CodePre requisites for activation  / Purpose of activation
EA-FINSFW5https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/64/6af2affd6c4c48b7869f041418e286/content.htm
EA-FSSFW5
Required NodesT. Code
FIN_GL_CI_1SFW5http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/b4/af2ece0cf94427956546a15da8f303/content.htm
FIN_GL_CI_2SFW5http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/10/34d01b6a274653b94333ec75416903/content.htm
RE_GEN_CI_1SFW5
RE_GEN_CI_2SFW5http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/en/a6/2c69f315254bc694083ede61b264ed/content.htm

After activating this you can use the REFX module, try to contact your REFX functional consultant to do necessary configuraion to move furthur.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao,

Thanks for your response it helped me a lot,

it is giving error on some T.codes such as "FO33, FOXI, F01N"

Please help me.

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

What ever we have suggested is for Flexible Real estate Management (RE-FX).

And at a time, both classic and Flexible Real estate management can not be active. So, please use Flexible Real Estate Management for your configurations and practice.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, it helped me a lot.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John Petter,

As Classic RE is replaced by RE- FX ( Flexible Real estate management) which is having many more features then Classic RE.As of now No one is using classic real estate in new implementations.

So dont worry about RE Classic, You can refer only SAP RE-FX, and its own T Codes.As there are saparate T codes In REFX & Classic RE for all transactions, So follow accordingly, as REFX is quite simple as well.

Hope you are getting into REFX, Wish you all the very best.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

after activating all the required components.

when my Fucntional consultants execute T.code "REBDPR" and filling the options, they are getting error.

Please Help me out here.

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John Petter,

Here you may need to get some help from your ABAPER.

They will run T code - ST22 and see all errors. Its ABAP Runtime Error Analysis.

The transaction code is used to check and analyze SAP short Dumps/errors accordingly they will suggest the corrections absed on the errror analysis.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao,

Yes i am new basis consultant, it has been raised by an ABAPER.

any work around for this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao,

Am i missing any component that needs to be activated ?

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John Petter,

SAP module will not work with just one activation.Above given activations are done at server level for Module activation by BASIS consultants.

After activating the above given nodes lot of configuration is required from functional consultnats at module level based on the business requirement, with out that you can not run/use the transactions.

Pls contact your REFX consultant to take it furthur.You cant run/use the SAP transactions with out doing the required configuraion.

Pls check below links for basic activations and configuration to be done.

This is to give an idea on basic configuration.

Regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subbarao,

Is it also necessary for IDES System as well ?

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I suggest you to go through OSS note 844949

Solution as per Note : Call transaction BUSP and generate the sub-screen containers for the all application objects starting with RE* for example REBE, REBU, REPR, REAO etc.

To do this, set the "All screens" indicator under "Generate All Screens or Just Selected Screens".

This hopefully will resolve your issue.

I once was in a similar situation and SAP note 844949 resolved my issues.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amare,

i just need to execute? am i right?

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Yes, you have to execute it for all RE application object (RE*).

In case of doubt read OSS note once, that will clarify all your doubts.

Cheers

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amare,

Thanks issue has been resolved.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

amarendar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You need to get below mentioned business function activated in your IDES to work on RE-FX.

If you have authorization for transaction code SFW5, you may be able to do it on your own as well.

Regards,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amar,

Thanks for you quick response,

you mean after activating this business function, our Abapers can work on Real estate ?