Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to CIF class & characteristics to EWM

haribalakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting following error when CIFing class & characteristics to EWM. Can any one help me in fixing this issue.

Under SAP EWM config Cross-Application Components ->Classification System -> Classes -> Maintain Object Types and Class Types

and for table /SAPAPO/MATKEY -> class types 001-> Organizational Areas -> maintained entry

class type 001

Org.area   0 material

Also Organization area is assigned to class & characteristics.

Did I miss any thing?

Thanks & Regards,

Raghava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is that class & characteristics your using for batch management.if you are using for batch management , create class with class type 023 along with org area and ensure the same org area for class type 230 in EWM also.

If you want to use material classification.please create class type 400 in EWM against 001 from ECC

C K Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghava,

To transfer classes and characteristics, you have to create your own integration model in the SAP ERP system. You specify in the integration model which characteristics and class types are to be transferred to the connected SCM system.

The integration models for classes and characteristics should not contain any other objects to keep the integration of classes and characteristics of other master data separate

In the SAP ERP system, assign a special organizational area that you also specify in the integration model to the characteristics to be transferred to the connected SCM system.

Kindly check the org.area on both system.

BR,

Olet

haribalakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I did create a new integration model only to transfer class & characteristics and even the orgnaizational area is specified as well. please refer screen below.

Even then I am getting the error message i was referring to

BR

Raghava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghava,

Please share the screen shot of error you getting.

BR,

Olet

haribalakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Olet Malla,

It is there in my post.But attaching the details which I got from EWM Inbound queue.

BR

Raghava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ragava,

Please delete the queues and try again.

Make sure that you integration model is correct.

BR,

Olet

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghava,

Did you define this org. area in your integration model? Your filter must only include this organization area.

Best regards

Serhan