cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Volume - recurring campaigns - Target group refresh

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to set up the campaign recurring and also create a new target group each time the campaign is executed.

I enabled workflow configuration and also assigned to task

I also scheduled the Segmentation Model, target group jobs to execute on the periods to refresh the target groups.

The issue I saw on the campaign elements is that the BPs selected on the TG are beng appended when I set up workflow create target group and not creating a new one.

Please let me know if you had similar requirement and how you have accomplished this change without creating a custom batch process.

Thanks,

Marta Miyazaki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marta ,

You have to assign empty target groups to campaign elements and depending upon the required conditions trigger workflow 'Add BP to target group' , so that you will get the required target groups based on responses.

Regards,

Manjeet.

0 Kudos

Hi Manjeet,

In our case, we are not adding based on response, but based on the BPs selected using relative dates on the Segmentation model. We are using CRM 7 / EHP3 - Sp08 and using the segmentation to get the data. I noticed that if I set up a simple campain project and set 'recurring' flag and number of occurnces and period same target group is being updated.

I was trying to refresh the original campaign element target group or e a create a new target group.

Thanks,

Marta