Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HttpException: 404 Not Found - IdM 8

former_member187331
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am trying to update my existing 7.2 IdM to 8.0.

In the Eclipse Plugin i receive an error which I cant fix:

com.sap.idm.ic.rest.odata4sap.entitymodel.exceptions.HttpException: 404 Not Found

Did any of you experience this issue?

Best Regards,

Aydin Tekin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aydin,

I have seen this before I think. The error is (usually) an indication for a version conflict. Are you sure the former IDM 8.0 version connected to the AS JAVA was the same SP level as the current one? I would recommend to upgrade to the latest SP version on IDM side and deploy the SP related corresponding files on the AS JAVA.

Regards

Tobias

former_member187331
Participant
0 Kudos

You were right, this issues happens with old Versions of IdM 8. With the current patches it doesnt happen anymore!

Thanks Tobias!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member243324
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all Expert,

I have same issue as Lukasz as well, clean installation of SAP IDM8 SP1, Newest Eclipse updated, still having same error.

Any idea?

Regards,

Shunji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shunji,

this should actually not be an Eclipse Problem. Are you sure the correct SCA files (IDM 8.0 SP1 specific) are deployed on your AS JAVA?

Regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are also having this problem with a clean installation of SAP IdM 8.

We experienced this error after doing IS clean up. Do you have any clue what might be the issue here?

Before the clean up everything worked alright, the issue occurred after the clean up.

Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by "IS clean up"?

Regards

Tobias

former_member187331
Participant
0 Kudos

"IS cleanup" = Identity Store cleanup?
In which context does the error occur? Did you inspect the database to make sure its cleaned up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, the database was cleaned up, i have reviewed it.

I have found the issue. It was indeed caused by IS Clean up job, which is actually resetting all mskeys including the links between the pass/form and users which are authorized to use this job in UI, as well as link between the pass/form and entry type.

As you know all forms have access control tab, where are stored mskeys which can be using this form. When you are running Clean IS job and after that you are trying to open up form in Dev studio, IDM will be looking for the mskey which was assigned initially in Access Control tab and eventually will fail because after the clean this mskey will be gone.

So right now we are not using this job any more.

To restore our forms we used database backup to day before clean up. Good idea to find the root cause is troubleshoot and check the job log directly in java stack of idm.

So this also can be a data issue.

Best regards,
Lukasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aydin,

can you describe it step-by-step how do you come to this?

What you have configured before that? - to see if something is missing.

Is the NetWeaver running with all its IDM components includeing REST service which Eclipse uses to connecto to NW?

Best wishes,

Fedya

former_member187331
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Fedya,

this happens after the Admin-User Login with the Eclipse IDM Plugin.

Actually I used a AS Java which was configured to IDM 8 before (so all needed components are already deployed and were tested).

In the windows machine (which runs the mangement center + runtime + database) i tried to upgrade a working IDM 7.2 System by using the upgrade-guide.

I updated the mxmc-scheme, changed the jdbc-sources and all other stuff described in the installation guide.

Best Regards,

Aydin Tekin