cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find entry details for posting level "00" in sem bcs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am very new to SEM BCS and need your help to resolve the issue.  In our client there are some posting made in 2014 with posting level "00" & "01". When i check the details in the Total records i have found 5 entries for a particular PC for "00" and "01" and when i click on "01" entry i can able to see the document number and posting date and other details.  But when i click on "00" entries i am not able to see the document number, document type and other details and its showing no records found. now the requirement is that i need to find the details about the "00" entries which i need to cross check like clearing items or manually posted items etc with "01" entries.

Could you please help on how to cross check the items and how can we know that why that entries passed in the system?

Appreciate you kind support.

regards,

SEMBCS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mainly, entries of 00 PL are coming into the system during upload of data. You may go through the last journal of data upload tasks. They might be flexible upload, load from datastream, copy...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eugene Khusainov,

Thank you very much for swift reply.

I have gone through the PCA cube and flexible upload data where I did not find any entries in the system.

Is there any tables to check all the entries with user name, date , is it clearing item or manual upload etc..?

regards,

SEMBCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I talked about tasks for data upload, it was not about PCA cube, but about SEM-BCS cube

former_member211095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish G

Normally data available in posting level 00 by upload through flexible upload or Load from data stream.

If you requires who is user and when data was loaded, then go to Consolidation Monitor and right click --> and select status details and also last log of Data collection task.

There is no further information you will get on posting level 00.

Regards

Rajesh SVN

Answers (0)