SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[AFS] Incorrect Receipt/ Requirement date in MD04 for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where we created Cross company STO (ME21N with type NB) with receiver plant as 1000 and shipping plant as 2000.

Now we run BOM on 2000.

In result Planned Order-->Production Order got created.

Now when i check MD04 screen, my expectation is, Receipt/Requirement date supposed to be "Delivery Creation Date " form Shipping tab of STO.

But Receipt/Requirement date is far different than Delivery creation date. (Gap of almost 8 month).

This issue not common, we face this issue with very few STO's only and we are unaware in which condition this issue came. We are failing to replicate same scenario in Quality of Development system.

To find out affected STO's, we usually check table J_3ABDSI, if we fund huge difference between Mat.Avail.Date (MBDAT) and Delivery Date (EDATU) then that STO is affected.

Please note- We are using SAP AFS system

Thanks in Advance.

Chandan.

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

3 REPLIES 3

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

already checked for OSS notes?

a quick search with: edatu Receipt/Requirement date

got this hit:

1378123 - Wrong Receipt/Requirements date is displayed in /N/AFS/MD04

I am moving this discussion to the Retail space which has a dedicated section for AFS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen LJürgen L,

Although we have SAP AFS system, I am talking about tcode "MD04".

Is this note also applicable for "MD04" tcode??

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not on a AFS system.

this note just tells me that you have an extra transaction for AFS MD04 and that there was something wrong regarding the fields that you mentioned.

If you are talking about Non-AFS Materials and the use of the normal MD04 then you confused me we this AFS information