cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP LSO completion percentage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In LSO, for e-learning courses, the percentage progress is not getting updated for us. Both on portal and on backend the percentage is shown as 0% even after navigating the course completely. The course is SCORM content.

Should there be any specific complete button within the SCORM course for this to be updated.

The course content is uploaded as one learning net.

Completion specifications - maintained as 20% for testing purposes.

Please provide your comments.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

A few questions for you:

- Is the course authored in-house?

- What authoring tool was used?

- Have you looked at the suspend data to see if every pageis being recorded as completed?

- Try republishing the course. In the authoring tool (not SAP) set the completion rate for less than 100% (or 1 to 2 "pages" less than the total).

I have seen courses where one or two pages do not record completion correctly, so 100% was not achieved for a pass/completion. The easiest fix was to change the % complete needed to pass (in the authoring too, not SAP)  to less than perfect. We have seen that this quick fix did not affect learners completing the course to the last screen--it simply accomodates any problematic page or two.

Kind Regards,

Gail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gail,

Courses are authored in house.

The tool being used in uPerform?

How do I check the suspend data?

I will try the approach suggested and revert. Kindly answer my query on suspend data.

Thanks ,

Rahul

Sharon_Newton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul - Have you checked your content in SCORM Cloud?  It should let you know if it's authored correctly.

Take a look there first.  It's usually content. http://scorm.com/scorm-solved/scorm-cloud-features/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

I checked the course in the cloud. it uploaded and I could launch the course. Once I ran through the entire course the status was shown to be "Complete".

Does this mean the content is fine?

Regards,

Rahul

Sharon_Newton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Yes - that means that it adheres to SCORM standards and is passing the correct parameters.  The next step is to see if these are being passed to the LSO*SCORM tables in the backend.  You can use the delivered report to see what is happening. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharon,

LSOLEARNSCORM_C table does not have any entries in production. As I understand this had the course percentage. What could be causing this?

Regards,

Rahul

Sharon_Newton
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul, Once the SCORM course is completed, it should become 100%.  This would be based on a completion status being passed from the content to the LSO (pass/complete).  I assume your course is a single sco course, as you indicate it is one learning net. Therefore, you should see 0% until the course is completed and a completion status is passed to the LSO, at which point you should see 100%.  You can see the appropriate status in the progress tables in the backend to confirm a parameter is passed.

Because the course is single sco and no percentage is passed to LSO from SCORM content to show what happens in between the 0 and 100, you won't see anything more unless you implement a BAdI, LSO_LEARNING_PROGRESS.  I hope this is helpful. Best, Sharon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Sharon. We have a single SCO course so we understand that it would be 0% or 100%. The issue is that even after the completion of the course and using the button to complete course, the percentage stays at 0. The status becomes completed with 0%.